Advanced
Search

House fire origin thought to be electrical

By TIM SINIARD
Posted 6/9/21

A blaze that destroyed a residence on Mount Zion Road Monday morning was most likely caused by an electrical issue.According to Bradley County Fire-Rescue Chief Shawn Fairbanks, the loss was …

This item is available in full to subscribers

X

Print subscribers have FREE access to clevelandbanner.com by registering HERE

Non-subscribers have limited monthly access to local stories, but have options to subscribe to print, web or electronic editions by clicking HERE

We are sorry but you have reached the maximum number of free local stories for this month. If you have a website account here, please click HERE to log in for continued access.

If you are a print subscriber but do not have an account here, click HERE to create a website account to gain unlimited free access.

Non-subscribers may gain access by subscribing to any of our print or electronic subscriptions HERE