- Access to Breast Health Education and Mammograms - Memorial Healthcare – serving Northwest Georgia and Southeast Tennessee counties.
- The BeST for Tennessee Women Project – Hamilton County Health Department serving Bledsoe, Bradley and Polk counties.
- Promotoras de Salud Breast Cancer Program – Northwest Georgia Healthcare Partnership serving Whitfield and Murray counties.
- Smart Breast Health – North Georgia Healthcare Center serving Catoosa, Walker, Whitfield and Murray counties.
- Breast Health Outreach - Hamilton Medical Center serving Whitfield, Murray, Gordon and Catoosa Counties.
Susan G. Komen ® is the world’s largest breast cancer organization, and the Chattanooga affiliate is one of 117 affiliates on the front lines dedicated to ending breast cancer in their communities.
Komen Affiliates fund innovative programs that help women and men overcome the cultural, social, educational and financial barriers to breast cancer screening and treatment.
“At the Komen Chattanooga Affiliate, we conducted a needs assessment of our community and identified the target areas with the highest incidents of late stage breast cancer diagnoses, the highest mortality rates, the counties with the most restricted accesses to breast health services and the highest populations of uninsured and underinsured,” said Anita Stewart, operations director.