Our annual display of area needlework talent and antique quilts. Lobby exhibit changes weekly.
- March 16 to April 13 Tennessee Sampler Survey
Learn the history of samplers in Tennessee and learn about the work of the Tennessee Sampler Survey in recording and preserving these precious works of art.
- March-May Lee University Student Art Show
- April 19 First Street Square "Dedication of Benjamin Cleveland Statue"
Reception to follow at the Museum Center
- April 19-July Exhibit: Benjamin Cleveland and the Founding of Cleveland
Learn about our community's namesake and about the early years of Cleveland.
- April 26-28 Blooming Arts Festival
Meet the artists from the Museum Story at our three day arts festival. Over 30 artists and four authors. Preview Party Friday night (free to members) and Saturday and Sunday are free.
- May 9-11 Rags to Riches
We'll be rounding up new-to-you treasures to benefit the Museum Center.
- May 11 Cherokee Day
Author Ron Cooper will talk about his experiences walking the Trail of Tears along with workshops and other speakers.
- May 11 to July The Civil War in Bradley County
Discover the unique position Eastern Tennessee took on this conflict and how Bradley County was important to the success of both sides.
- May 12 "Pages of War" play performance
Meet Miss Myra Inman, a teenager who was living in Cleveland during the Civil War. She kept a diary which the museum turned into a delightful play for audiences of all ages.